June 30, 2016—FloodMap Desktop (FMD) Version 11 has been released with various upgrades and improvements.
These upgrades and improvements include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to create DFIRMs using FEMA’s FIRM Database Technical Reference specifications for both 2013 and 2014.
- The ability to create Flood Risk products for 2013.
- The ability to populate elevation and route values within the Profile Baseline feature class.
- Data import routines have been improved.
- The License Manager has been improved to provide better reliability.
- Dramatic improvements to the Changes Since Last Firm creation tool.
- Updates to all RiskMap MXD templates and databases.
- Support of ArcGIS 10.2., 10.2.2 and 10.3.
Note: Users with existing FMD licenses will need a new license key and should not install the new FMD version 11 until they have received their new license key.